Terms and Conditions for Joanne Edwards Millinery
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Joanne Edwards Millinery accessible at http://www.joanneedwardsmillinery.com/.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions have been generated with the help of the Terms And Conditiions Sample Generator.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Joanne Edwards Millinery and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Joanne Edwards Millinery may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant elliott chambers a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Joanne Edwards Millinery reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Joanne Edwards Millinery express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall elliott chambers, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Joanne Edwards Millinery, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent elliott chambers from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
elliott chambers is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The elliott chambers is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between elliott chambers and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of gb, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in gb for the resolution of any disputes.
ONLINE AND TELEPHONE RETURNS POLICY
UK online and telephone sales returns policy :
– We offer a returns policy for goods bought online or over the telephone which are returned to us in their original condition within 14 days from when they were delivered.
– Return charges are payable by the customer
– Please ensure all labels are still attached.
– To return an item you must notify us by email within 7 days of receipt of goods with your intention to return to firstname.lastname@example.org It is helpful for us to know why you would like to return the goods.
– The goods are your responsibility until they reach our premises. We include return instructions and an address label in your parcel. If possible please return the goods in the same box in which you received your goods with all initial postage labelling removed.
– We recommend using the following couriers to return your parcel: DHL, Fedex, Hermes or Royal Mail via your local post office. If using Royal Mail, you must send back using the Special delivery service to ensure that the parcel is trackable. You will find contact information for the above couriers contained within your parcels documentation.
If you need help with organising your return collection, please email us email@example.com
Please address your returns parcel to:
Joanne Edwards Millinery,
– We will refund your credit card as soon as we receive your goods in the original condition with labels still attached, however dependant on credit card type this can take up to 10 days to show on your statement. Please allow for this.
– If you have had any custom alterations or a bespoke product, as stated in our terms and conditions, the goods cannot be returned.
International returns both online and via telephone:
– If you would like to return your products, please notify us of your intention to return within 7 days of receipt of goods. It is helpful if you can let us know the reason for return.
-We will organise for DHL to collect the parcel and will send you the paperwork at the email address you have provided when placing your order. You will need access to a printer in order to print the DHL labels and customs invoices.
– Please return your goods in the same box used for the delivery if possible and remove existing shipping labels completely. Attach the fresh return address label which is enclosed within your parcel, along with documentation provided by us.
Please address your returns parcel to:
Joanne Edwards Millinery,
-All return charges are payable by the customer, the cost of the return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
– We are unable to offer refunds on any duties or taxes you may have paid to receive the items.
– Our offer of a returns policy are for goods returned to us in their original condition with all labels still attached.
– We will refund your credit card as soon as we receive your goods in the original condition with labels still attached, however dependant on credit card type this can take up to 10 days to show on your statement, please allow for this.